Join me for this weeks instalment.
Welcome Lawrence Price. He is best known for his recent inclusion in the fitness hall of fame for being on the front cover of Men's Health.
My friend Lawrence bears all for the podcast and lets us peak behind what it takes to be a fitness pro. From elite sports to fitness coaching and a life in front of the camera. Juggling coaching, brand work and a family life is not easy.
In this episode:
- What it takes to be a fitness model
- The difference between training for elite sports and for long term health
- Being a busy dad and staying in peak physical condition
- What a sustainable path to health should look like
- How a mindset shift is needed to move through life and create a holistic approach to health and a happy life
- and much, much more.....